> | Accessibility: Text Only | Text sizes: X X X | Help | Site Map | Contact | Cookies | Mobile

A to Z of Council Services:

You are here: Home > Transport and Travel > Transport, streets and parking

Transport, streets and parking

Information about parking, public transport and roads in the district and across Lancashire.

Top services...

Report a highway or streetlight problem

Lancashire County Council is responsible for highways in the Lancaster district.

To report a highway or streetlight fault, or if you have any query about the highway:

Traffic lights and pedestrian crossings

Lancashire County Council manages the county's traffic control systems, including traffic signals and pedestrian crossings. For further information and contact details see the county council website:

rating icon

Feedback on this webpage

Help us help you by commenting or rating this webpage.

email icon

Email this webpage to a friend

Send a link to this webpage with a summary to a friend.

Feb 2018








      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28        

Lancaster City Council
Town Hall
Dalton Square

Telephone: 01524 582 000

Email customer services